« Joining us means joining a movement of citizens who are aware of their environmental footprint and so want to take action in an efficient, appropriate, and effective way. »
Le Bocal Local is firstly:
- A non-profit association founded by committed people, keen to take conscious action, and to share, connect and create
- The desire to put “consumer’actors” at the center of their choices and bring about positive and sustainable change, with the objective of promoting eco-responsible behavior in ourselves.
It is also:
- An ecoresponsible grocery store offering healthy and mostly local products, free of disposable packaging, in order to promote interdependence of health and the environment through “consum’action”
- Innovative, practical and realistic workshops to support the concept of voluntary simplicity (do-it-yourself, reasonable consumption, avoiding waste, reducing one’s ecological footprint)
- A support network for “consumer’actors”, wishing to strengthen local activities which encourage the sharing of knowledge and skills, towards the promotion of social and solidarity economy.
Preserving the environment:
Individuals and their coexistence within the ecosystem
Ensuring social well-being:
Positive impact on the population’s quality of life
Supporting shared responsibilities and interests
Developing sustainable economy:
Based on solidarity, equity, and social utility
Would you like to know more ? The values and commitments of the Association are reflected in our Charter.
Latest news of the Association
Espace créateurs et créatrices – Exposition et vente temporaire au Bocal Local – Mioko – du 2 mars au 8 avril